What makes us different?
We offer a wide range of domiciliary care & domestic services but more importantly build the package that is right for you as an individual. We strongly believe you have a right to choose your level of care and will work with you to establish what is required.
We are one of the only Care providers to offer a total end to end care solution, including the usual personal care services but in addition we offer holiday care, home maintenance, gardening, pet care and companionship services.
The support we can provide is not limited by age or conditions, we can also give new parents a well earned break by helping with housework while they catch up on some sleep or simply spend some time with each other.
We aim to take the complexity and worry out of remaining independent at home by providing one trusted source for all your needs.
Services we provide
Can't go on holiday, yes you can!
At CorderCare we don't believe having a disability or medical condition should stop anyone from living their lives. We provide specialist holiday care support packages to enable you to take a break, in this country or another, we have you covered every step of the way. Why not take a look at the photo's from our last care supported holiday to Jersey to see what is possible.
For more information get in touch for a free, no obligation quote.
Assistance with washing, bathing and showering, including bed
Helping clients safely move around their home
Assistance with toileting, use of incontinence pads, catheter care
Morning routine assistance (Getting up, Dressing)
Bedtime routine assistance (Undressing, brushing teeth, going to bed)
Care of skin, hair and teeth
Prompting to take medication
Administration and recording of prescription medication
Management of medication issues
Collection of medication from the pharmacy
Management of as and when medication
- Spending time listening and talking to people, this can be a crucial element of care to maintain quality of life and positivity
- Helping you keep in touch with friends and relatives, emails, letter writing
- Companionship, we will recruit care workers with interests specific to yours so you can enjoy the things you like with someone similar
- Popping in for a cup of tea and a chat
- Support on outings to parks, restaurants or other events
- Help with paying bills and pension collection
- Help with day to day issues related to managing your affairs
- Support with arranging and attending doctors appointments
- Providing customised
holiday support packages to enable you to enjoy a break safely and
- Including planning of
trips and excursions
- Support with wheelchairs
when out and about
- Support with driving
- Cleaning and tidying in the house
- Washing clothes and ironing
- Assistance in the Garden
- Assistance with technology
- Home maintenance, changing light bulbs, painting and general repairs
- Food preparation at the client's home
- Assistance with eating and drinking
- Management and monitoring of fluid intake
- Monitoring of nutrition intake
Providing rest periods for existing carers to give them a well
Providing rest periods for parents by handling the household chores